Verifying Facebook Pixel is one of the most important part when implementing your Facebook Pixel. The steps to make sure it’s firing and working properly is pretty simple and yet so many pixel users doesn’t know how to check their pixel.
I created this article to give you a very quick yet detailed step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
Facebook Pixel Helper Extension for Chrome Browser
1. First requirement is the open your Google Chrome Browser.
2 Click on this link FB Pixel Helper
3. Add it to your Chrome Extension.
4. Once done, go to your website where you want to verify the Pixel code.
5. You should be able to see the Pixel Helper Icon at the end of the Address Bar.
6. If the Pixel turn to green , it means your pixel is working.
6. If you’re tracking an event with extra or custom event parameters. You need to expand the pixel to verify if it cotains correct value.
7. If the Pixel turn to YELLOW ! Exclamation icon, it means that one of your custom event parameters doesn’t matched the required data. Like Product Catalog Feed IDs. Remember that even the Pixel has a warning, the event still triggered and recorded.
That’s it! You learned to verify Facebook Pixel.