Last updated on September 15th, 2018 at 11:49 pmReading Time: < 1 minute
I found out that the guides you can find on Clickfunnel website is outdated. That’s why I created this updated tutorial on how to implement GTM on properly ClickFunnel.
First thing first, you need to create GTM account and container to get the code that you need to embed inside CF Setting.
1. Once done on Prerequisite. Login to your Clickfunnel Account.
2. Go to your Funnel where you want to implement GTM.
3. Inside the funnel, Click the SETTING.
4. Then paste the code you get from GTM to head section and paste the code for the body section.
5. Once done, scroll down and hit Save.
Super easy right!? But it’s just the start. Next would be adding Tracking scripts inside your GTM tags and let GTM triggers all your pixels.